Sunday, November 6, 2011

Epic 1

Ok, its taken forever . . . but here's the first EPIC cartoon strip. Now, I'm dissatisfied with a number of things with this first strip, but I wanted to get your general reactions to it. I need to work out a way to digitize the line drawing better, cause the way I did it looses too much detail on the panes that are more "zoomed out". And I think I'm gonna try coloring the next one in Photoshop instead of Illustrator. I also want to go for a bit more detail than I did in this one, both in drawing and coloring. But my biggest question is this: is this thing even remotely funny? Let me know!

If you click on this image it should take you to a larger version of the comic.



Later . . .

P.S. Anybody going to the release of Alloy of Law tomorrow?