In case you haven't heard, I've been busy. My Geology 410 class is a massive demand on my time, and I've had little free time. In addition, I've lost much of my will to edit my current Writers of the Future draft, but I'm trying to finish the edits.
It's mostly the critical side of my brain ends up dead after so much work and I have little desire to edit anything, and instead wish to work on other projects. Given that I'm a completionist, I have to finish this project and only then can I move onto other stuff. I suppose the desire to work on my complete overhaul of Architect of Legends will motivate me to work faster.
Feel free to look by my blog for some writing that I have done in the meantime. I hope to finish this WotF draft by the end of this coming week, but given all likelihood, expect it the week after that.
In the meanwhile, Landon, I know you were wanting to read that second draft of Illusions of Control so here it is.
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B24LU75HbwPPOGNhNTk5MGEtZmNkZi00ZmIzLThkMDEtYmY1Y2YyNzU4MjU4&hl=en&authkey=CNqOh5AB